Bookmark and Share

Sunday 27 June 2010

More photo updates!

| | 0 comments
As promised I've uploaded the Latex uniform set with Felix Liqueur as well as the Fashion set with Alivya V Free to flickr at http://www.flickr.com/photos/imagomortisuk/

I will endevour to update the Imago Mortis myspace profile as well as model mayhem and Deviant art with a few selected pictures from the past three sets.
In related news: WOW 1,011 hits on my flickr page yesterday after uploading the new sets. Thank you all!

Here are a few pictures from the latex set. I got back into the studio for this one and after a little fight with the flash remote I got it synched up with my Sony Alpha, nd I have to say I'm quite happy with the results, especially in the shots with the Gas Mask:



The second set was with the always stunning Alivya V Free who incidentally does all her own hair and makeup (flawlessly), and is available for MUA and styling jobs as well as modelling! The Shoot was a nice and relaxed one with a catalogue/high fashion twist. I'm very happy with how the shots by the window came out with the bright light burst behind Liv. The editing for these only required an adjustment to the brightness of the light.





Again the full sets are up on flickr at http://www.flickr.com/photos/imagomortisuk/ I also reccomend stopping by the model mayhem pages of Felix and Alivya:
Felix Liqueur
Alivya V Free
AVF Makeup & Hair

---------------------------------------------------

July is going to be another busy month in terms of photographs. Next week I will be enjoying myself at the KMFDM + AlteRed + Deadfilmstar gig, and the camera will of course be present. After that it is DV8 Festival in York where I expect to be running myself ragged trying to be in three venues at the same time over the course of the weekend.

Until then I've also had a few more reviews and an interview with Gaelic Doom Metallers Mael Mordha published on Metal Team UK as well as a few on Reflections of Darkness. Of course the idea of this new website is to collect and link to every article, review and interview I do so don't worry if you can't find my pieces as they will be linked to directly in the near future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Imago Alchemae: Imago Mortis on Tumblr

 
Twitter Facebook Tumblr Flickr Red Bubble