Bookmark and Share

Sunday 27 October 2013

Bootleg basement #12

| | 0 comments
October 2013


This month marks the twelfth Bootleg Basement show, and to celebrate I thought I'd unleash one of my top five favourite bootlegs courtesy of Nine Inch Nails.

This recording was made in 1994 at the infamous Woodstock 94 festival –  that's the one with the rain and mud and not the rioting – and it is a superb outing from the band as part of their Self-Destruct tour. This has been bootlegged many times on CD, and also thanks to it being available to watch on pay-per-view, the performance is also easy to find on DVD.




That was the wonderful Nine Inch Nails I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. For the next couple of months I'll be taking a break from the basement, but don't worry I'll return in the new year with another 12 selections from my archive. But until then, I've been your host and this has been the bootleg basement.

Track List:
"Pinion"
"Terrible Lie"
"Sin"
"March Of The Pigs"
"Something I Can Never Have"
"Closer"
"Reptile"
"Wish"
"Suck"
"Burn"
"The Only Time"
"Down In It"
"Dead Souls"
"Help Me I Am In Hell"
"Happiness In Slavery"
"Head Like A Hole"

To listen to the show you can either visit my page on Mixcloud, or click the embedded player below.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Imago Alchemae: Imago Mortis on Tumblr

 
Twitter Facebook Tumblr Flickr Red Bubble