Bookmark and Share

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Bootleg Basement Episode #8

| | 0 comments
May, 2013


Can you believe that it is time for episode eight of the bootleg basement? It may be a bit late this month but I have a great Depeche Mode bootleg for you to make up for it.

This recording was made a few years ago at the Siemens Arena in Vilnius, Lithuania in March 2006.

This is another crowd recording which suffers from a somewhat muffled sound and a disproportionate amount of audience noise. Nonetheless this is a great, and long set from the band that shows off their live prowess.

Track List:
01. Intro
02. A Pain That I'm Used To
03. John The Revelator
04. A Question Of Time
05. Policy Of Truth
06. Precious
07. Walking In My Shoes
08. Suffer Well
09. Damaged People
10. Home
11. I Want It All
12. The Sinner In Me
13. I Feel You
14. Behind The Wheel
15. World In My Eyes
16. Personal Jesus
17. Enjoy The Silence
Encore 1
18. A Question Of Lust
19. Just Can't Get Enough
20. Everything Counts
Encore 2
21. Never Let Me Down Again
22. Goodnight Lovers



To listen to the show you can either visit my page on Mixcloud, or click the embedded player below.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Imago Alchemae: Imago Mortis on Tumblr

 
Twitter Facebook Tumblr Flickr Red Bubble