Bookmark and Share

Monday 7 February 2011

Another photo update

| | 0 comments
Here is a sneak preview from my recent shoot with Felix Liqueur. It was a bit of a rush job on the day of the shoot but we got some nice photos out of it. With Felix's new hair and the white dress things kind of took an Emilie Autumn twist which is always a good thing.
I won't be doing much in the way of "Alternative" shoots in the future though, unless it involves a) working with people I've wanted to work with for a long time, b) will be published, or c) will be paid. It's not so much a disinterest in the area but rather a lack of passion for it these days. I've always loved vintage styles and antique processes and I want to explore that more from now on. Unfortunately my finances are taking a battering at the minute so I've got my fingers crossed for nicer weather before throwing myself back into things.
Also, if you are of the ebaying type then head over to my page on there to find some recently re-discovered Imago Mortis T-shirts that need to be sold! £8 for all men's t-shirts and only £7 for women's. Once they're gone, they're gone and you'll only be able to buy through my read bubble shop. It all goes to a good cause: "Sean's Camera Upgrade Fund!"

EBAY | Red Bubble

Anyway... here are a few photos to keep you occupied ;) As always the full set is on Flickr

  
  

All Images © Imago Mortis Photography 2011
Model: Felix Liqueur | Clothes: Mort Couture

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Imago Alchemae: Imago Mortis on Tumblr

 
Twitter Facebook Tumblr Flickr Red Bubble