Bookmark and Share

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Post DV8 Upd8

| | 0 comments
What a weekend!

Congratulations to the organizers, artists, and performers who did an excellent job at DV8 Festival in York this past weekend. As you can guess I took a lot of photographs of the bands over the weekend and these will all appear in my portfolio over the next couple of weeks. There were so many standout bands it would be hard to choose which ones impressed me the most and I'd deffinately be up for seeing many of them again.

Worth special mentions were the Burlesque performers who put on some great and very funny shows over the course of the weekend, as well as the hostess with the mostess Rosie Lugosi.

Now I have to whittle around 3-4,000 photos down to 20 each for each band I saw...

*Phew!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Imago Alchemae: Imago Mortis on Tumblr

 
Twitter Facebook Tumblr Flickr Red Bubble